Friday, September 01, 2006

The Ugly

On a lighter note...

The other day I was out with the baby in the town center, running errands. I was walking down the street when I heard someone calling out, "Hey, lady? Hey!"

It finally registered that someone was trying to get my attention. My first thought was that I'd put the carseat on the stroller wrong without realizing it, or that someone was going to opine that the baby needed a hat.

When I turned around, it was a very elderly man with no teeth, sitting in the passenger side of a parked car at the curb. He leaned out the window and leered, "Hey, lady...going my way?"

Hey, I may have a seven-week-old baby, but I've still got it!

1 Comments:

At Sunday, September 03, 2006 2:26:00 AM, Blogger delphi said...

This was good for two chuckles - one from me and one from my husband. Feel witty - those chuckles from my man can be hard to come by.

You go girl!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home