Tuesday, April 11, 2006

July 13, 2006

I had my OB appointment today...once again, everything looks good. I've only gained 15 pounds (amazing, given my appetite), heart sounds great, measuring 28 cm.

The amazing thing about Dr. Riley is that somehow she anticipates every question I have before I can ask it. Today I went in thinking I would ask when they planned to actually schedule my c-section. But before I could, she said, "We're going to get you scheduled today."

So Thursday, July 13, will be my daughter's birthday, unless something changes or I go into labor before then. I'm scheduled for 10:30 am. It's one day before I actually hit the 39-week mark, but the doctor said that was fine.

It's so strange, and yet kind of neat, to know already when she'll be born.

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, April 12, 2006 12:42:00 PM, Blogger Josefina said...

Hope you can literally repeat this post 3 months from now!
Or maybe you will be saying: my daughter is 1 week old today, everything is going PERFECT!

Good luck!

 
At Wednesday, April 12, 2006 2:44:00 PM, Blogger sillyhummingbird said...

Yay! A birthdate! So glad things are well with you and your daughter!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home