Tuesday, February 07, 2006

whoosh whoosh whoosh

I will go on the record right now as saying that the BabyBeat is the best invention ever. It arrived yesterday and as soon as we got home, I tried it out. By some stroke of luck, I picked up the heartbeat the instant the probe touched my skin - nice and loud and we estimated it at about 144 bpm. I also thought I felt the Pad kick the probe, just gently. So cool.

Even Andy was enthralled, although this morning he was making fun of the flyer that came with the doppler. "Listen to the amazing sounds of pregnancy!" he read aloud, and then proceeded to make farting and hurling noises.

So, life is good right now. We leave early in the morning for Florida - I can't wait.

5 Comments:

At Tuesday, February 07, 2006 9:51:00 AM, Blogger Catherine said...

Did I miss something? Florida?

 
At Tuesday, February 07, 2006 10:36:00 AM, Blogger Ann Howell said...

LOL about the "pregnancy sounds"! Have a fabo time in Florida!

 
At Tuesday, February 07, 2006 2:08:00 PM, Blogger cat said...

Hooray! The doppler does rock! May you have many nights or days enjoying that lovely sound.

Have fun in Fla.

 
At Tuesday, February 07, 2006 9:39:00 PM, Blogger lorem ipsum said...

Cool.

Drive safely!

 
At Friday, February 10, 2006 3:13:00 PM, Blogger Julian's Mom said...

I'm so loving my BabyBeat, too, and am feeling slightly less of a wreck since getting it. Have a great time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home