Monday, February 06, 2006

Another one from the weird dream files

This one wasn't disturbing - it had nothing to do with the baby at all. I dreamed I was at a bar with friends - I wasn't pregnant in this dream and I may actually have been back in college. In the dream, I'd had a couple of fruity alcoholic drinks (which I don't drink in real life) and then ordered another one from the bartender, only to have her hand me a FIVE-GALLON monstrosity of a drink. I tried to give it back but she made me pay for it. So I was walking around the bar with this five-gallon drink, wondering what to do with it. I knew I could drink a little bit more without getting sick, but I was afraid that I wouldn't know when to stop on such a big drink.

The weirdest part? I woke up with a recurrence of first-trimester morning sickness. The kind that lasts all day. The kind I haven't had in weeks. It felt exactly like...a hangover.

Bizarre!

According to the tracking feature on DHL's website, my BabyBeat arrived today. I can't wait to try it out, although I think I felt some more pokes this weekend, so I'm feeling more optimistic about what I'll hear.

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, February 07, 2006 2:14:00 AM, Blogger Mrs.X said...

Maybe it was your subconcious trying to prepare you for what you were about to wake up to?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home