Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Testing

Because lorem ipsum asked...I am trying to hold out much longer to test this cycle. I tested at 11 DPO last month, although I would not have done that if I hadn't been getting the conflicting signs (bleeding, but high temps and sore breasts).

This month, my appointment with the new high-risk doctor is on November 15, which is 18 DPO. At first I thought I would wait until that morning to test, so that I could go in and let her know if it came up positive. Then I thought about it, and I don't know if I want to test on a weekday. I know myself well enough to know that I won't be able to do a thing that whole day if that test comes up positive.

So now I'm thinking that if my period hasn't come, I will test that Sunday before, which is 16 DPO. Longer than I've ever waited before - and I know for a fact that I don't have a 16-day LP, so that should be late enough to be reliable.

I have no tests in the house, so I may actually be able to stick to this.

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, November 02, 2005 5:16:00 PM, Blogger Lorem ipsum said...

Ohhh. So you have a while to wait.

Sigh.

 
At Thursday, November 03, 2005 4:59:00 PM, Blogger cat said...

Ohhhhh *wiggles in seat* will be crossing everything for you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home