Saturday, November 19, 2005

Preganoia will destroy ya

I felt sick early this week. I don't seem to feel as sick now. Is it going away because my levels are going down? Is my heartburn getting better or worse? Does my left nipple hurt more than my right? Should I have asked for serial betas this time? Hmm, maybe the heartburn is less because I drank more water today. Am I tired because I didn't get enough sleep or because I'm pregnant? Am I less tired than I was yesterday?

God help me. Two more weeks until the first ultrasound.

3 Comments:

At Saturday, November 19, 2005 7:54:00 PM, Blogger cat said...

*hug* Totally know what you are feeling right now. Wouldn't it be nice if we had a little window to our uterus and could just check up on things at anytime?

Hoping the time passes quickly and you have only good news at the u/s.

 
At Monday, November 21, 2005 2:20:00 AM, Blogger Mrs.X said...

Oh gosh! I understand just what's running through your head. I drove myself bonkers throughout my entire pg doing that to myself.
I hope you can find a way to enjoy some of this pregnancy.

 
At Tuesday, November 22, 2005 7:45:00 AM, Blogger Lisa P. said...

Know where you're coming from, and this type of two week wait is a tough one. Wishing for lots of calm and good news.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home