Wednesday, November 30, 2005

nervous

I just got to work and found the tiniest bit of pinkish-brown spotting. Really just a tiny tiny bit. But I'm terrified. I'm supposed to have an ultrasound in two days, but now I don't know if I should call earlier.

Update: It's totally stopped. Honestly, I don't know if I would even call it spotting - I hate to be graphic, but it was just a tiny bit of pinkish/brown CM on the paper. That's all. There hasn't been any more, even after I walked a few blocks to a meeting and then back.

I mostly feel better. If it comes back, I'll call the doctor. If not, I can wait until the ultrasound.

4 Comments:

At Wednesday, November 30, 2005 11:11:00 AM, Blogger Catherine said...

If it were me, I'd call and ask the professionals their opinions.

Thinking good thoughts for you.

 
At Wednesday, November 30, 2005 12:32:00 PM, Blogger AJW5403 said...

Just for peace of mind I would call them and let them.

 
At Wednesday, November 30, 2005 3:16:00 PM, Blogger Mrs.X said...

I had that with Baby X and you know? I freaked.
I'd call just for your own peace of mind. Nothing like a little reassurance!

 
At Wednesday, November 30, 2005 3:50:00 PM, Blogger SWH said...

I of course want to say that its not a big deal, but maybe you should just check...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home