Tuesday, November 08, 2005

I guess someone's a bit behind on his paperwork.

I got home last night to find a message from Dr. S. on my voicemail. He was calling to say he'd seen a confirmation of pregnancy in my file, and to congratulate me and to see how I was handling it.

I guess he didn't see the lab work from the other betas that showed it was just a chemical pregnancy. That was, what, six weeks ago?

I woke up to a pretty big temp drop this morning, too. No period yet and it's still above the coverline, but I had a raging case of PMS last night. Remember how I said I couldn't remember what it felt like? I think my body was trying to remind me.

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, November 08, 2005 12:25:00 PM, Blogger lorem ipsum said...

C for effort, Dr. S....

 
At Tuesday, November 08, 2005 4:18:00 PM, Blogger Mrs.X said...

Ouch! I always hated those little reminders. Like the congrats letter from Enfamil about 5 weeks too late. :(

Sorry nk!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home