Friday, November 04, 2005

I don't know if I'm going to make it to 16 DPO. This morning, my temp jumped up nearly half a degree to the highest temp I've ever gotten. Plus, as of last night I have heartburn whenever I eat - and I never get heartburn, except before I found out I was pregnant with Joseph and the chemical (it lasted my whole pregnancy with Joseph).

A little while ago, as though a switch had been flipped or something, my nipples started to hurt.

My body had better not be fucking with me. I didn't want to get my hopes up. But it's really, really hard.

6 Comments:

At Friday, November 04, 2005 3:54:00 PM, Blogger Mrs.X said...

I'm crossing all appropriate appendages!!

 
At Friday, November 04, 2005 4:01:00 PM, Blogger SWH said...

Can you hold out at least til friday... even if sunday is too far????

Good signs though!

 
At Saturday, November 05, 2005 4:58:00 AM, Blogger laura said...

i am hoping for you that everything works out for the best, whatever that is.

 
At Sunday, November 06, 2005 9:05:00 AM, Blogger Lisa P. said...

wow, miss your blog for a few days and miss all the excitement! hoping for good news...

 
At Monday, November 07, 2005 12:44:00 PM, Blogger cat said...

Cool exciting possibilities are afoot. *crosses fingers*

 
At Monday, November 07, 2005 4:19:00 PM, Blogger Wendy Orrison and Holly Snyder said...

Dying to know here...what's the verdict? I have everything crossed for you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home