Thursday, November 10, 2005

Gee, thanks.

I came to work today to find lots of encouragement in my inbox (comments to this blog get sent there), as well as this little gem:

"It seems like you would be happy if SIL lost the baby? Would it make you feel better. I never understand this way of thinking. Best of luck."

Jesus H. Christ. Have I EVER said I wanted my SIL to lose her baby? This is my brother we're talking about. My niece or nephew. It hurt to hear about their pregnancy, but my brother is still one of my closest friends in the world.

Have you lost a baby yourself, "Anonymous"? If you have, I'd think you'd understand how hard it can be to find out about a loved one's pregnancy so soon after losing your own. I'm not proud of every thought that has crossed my mind since I found out. But I have NEVER, not once, wished for them to go through anything remotely like what I did. I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy.

So you know what? Fuck you.

8 Comments:

At Thursday, November 10, 2005 11:52:00 AM, Blogger cat said...

Ignore the troll! Anonumous go away... no one wants your negative energy.

*grumble*


Still out here rooting for you. :)

 
At Thursday, November 10, 2005 11:59:00 AM, Blogger Mrs.X said...

It's very easy to brave when you don't have to show your name. Turn off your anonymous comments.
I'm sorry that some jackass had to go and say something stupid here. The rest of us know that's not what you wanted.

 
At Thursday, November 10, 2005 12:01:00 PM, Blogger Muddystingbee said...

Yup, I turned off comments from non-Blogger members. I'm not sure what to do about friends who use TypePad, though.

 
At Thursday, November 10, 2005 12:25:00 PM, Blogger Ann Howell said...

The trolls seem to be very cranky lately (maybe it's starting to get cold in their little huts). Sorry you had to waste even a second of thought on such an inconsiderate post.

Thinking very positive thoughts for you and the bean!

 
At Thursday, November 10, 2005 11:17:00 PM, Blogger laura said...

may i add to your post, "..and the horse you came in on!"

 
At Friday, November 11, 2005 7:43:00 AM, Blogger Lisa P. said...

Yeah, anonymous comments can be a mixed bag; I do think it's the only way Typepad folks can post if they don't have a Blogger account.

But here's to troll-roasting, regardless... %$#@*(!

 
At Friday, November 11, 2005 10:07:00 PM, Blogger Julie said...

OMG fucking loser. Don't let that shit get to you. WE all know where you are coming from.

Go back under your damn bridge troll!!

 
At Saturday, November 12, 2005 2:08:00 AM, Blogger Kate said...

*Applause*

Why can't some people just keep their big pie holes shut?

Congrats on the pregnancy. What wonderful news. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home