Friday, September 23, 2005

update

I called the nurse at my OB's office because otherwise I would have just worried for the next few days. She didn't seem all that fazed by the blood. I'm going in at 4 today for a quantitative hCG test, and they'll repeat it on Monday to see if it's going up enough.

Holy shit.

I'm not getting my hopes up. I don't know what to think. I had hoped we'd get pregnant again relatively soon, but. Wow.

At least if this one doesn't stick I know that we are apparently overachievers fertility-wise.

4 Comments:

At Friday, September 23, 2005 12:30:00 PM, Blogger cat said...

Good luck that beta will help you have clearer answers. Many women spot and sometimes bleed with positive tests. So it's not uncommon. May the test be positive and may you be on your way to something really wonderful.

 
At Friday, September 23, 2005 1:09:00 PM, Blogger Catherine said...

I so did not expect to read this today. Wow! I'm crossing everything for you.

 
At Friday, September 23, 2005 1:12:00 PM, Blogger SWH said...

Good luck with the beta! I think i would be too much of a chicken to know. When i was pregnant i didn't test until i was late (yes i'm a freak), because i was afraid of the single pink line. I'll be thinking good thoughts for you.

 
At Friday, September 23, 2005 9:07:00 PM, Blogger Ann Howell said...

This is great news! I hope this is the beginning of a beautiful new adventure.

And Sarah -- lol about not testing until you were late. I don't think that makes you a freak, I think that's completely normal!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home