Friday, September 30, 2005

Tag, you're it

Lauralu just tagged me. Here's what that means:

1. Go into your archives.
2. Find your 23rd post.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the text of the sentence along with these instructions.
5. Tag five people to do the same.

Here is mine: "They don't even live there, so I have no idea why it flashed into my head, except for general bitterness." I was talking about how hearing the news about my brother and SIL's pregnancy had sort of changed my mind about wanting to move back to Long Island. I wouldn't say I'm bitter any more, but I still am feeling like I want to stay in Boston for now.

OK, who can I tag who hasn't been tagged already? How about Sarah, Mrs. X, Holly, and...shit, I think everyone else I know has already been tagged.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home