Friday, September 23, 2005

Feel free to tell me I'm delusional

I am really confused.

On Wednesday morning my temp dropped way down and I started bleeding. So, my period, right? It wasn't that heavy, but it was red blood. Then yesterday, on what I thought was CD 2, my temp went sky high - from 96.81 to 98.34. I took it about 75 minutes later than usual, though, and I'd had a few glasses of wine, so I figured it was a fluke.

Then yesterday I noticed that the bleeding had gotten much lighter, instead of heavy like it usually does, and that my nipples had started to hurt, which isnt usually a period symptom for me, but which did happen before I tested positive with Joseph. I still didn't think that much of it, until this morning - my temp was still up. I took it at the usual time and had no wine last night and it was lower than yesterday (97.71), but still higher than my highest temp before the bleeding started, and well above the coverline.

So just out of curiosity, I took one of the cheapy pregnancy tests I got with my OPKs. And there's a line...I think? It's really faint. I've never used these tests before so I don't know if they give evaporation lines, but whatever this is came up within the time limit.

It's only been 11 days since I ovulated. Oh, and the bleeding is still lighter today - there's still occasional red when I wipe, but nothing on the pad all night.

This has got to be some kind of chemical pregnancy, right? If that was even a line at all? With Joseph I used a First Response test, so I know what a real line looks like on one of those. Should I try one when I get to work? Should I wait a few days and see what happens? Should I call the doctor?

Whatever's going on, I don't have a good feeling about it. Red blood = bad.

Edit: It's 9 AM. I just took a First Response. The second line came up immediately. No mistake.

But this has to be chemical, right?

2 Comments:

At Friday, September 23, 2005 8:06:00 AM, Blogger SWH said...

Not being an expert in these sorts or things i would maybe wait a couple of days. If there is some sort of pregnancy there probably isn't anything that you can do right now. Sorry this has been thrown on top of all of your other stresses.

 
At Friday, September 23, 2005 10:04:00 AM, Blogger Ann Howell said...

You can still bleed in early pregnancy and have everything be fine, you know. If you're only 11 dpo, I'd almost be surprised if you were getting a false positive. But anything is possible, as we all know. I guess try again in a couple of days, especially if the bleeding stops. Sending you positive thoughts...

Ann

 

Post a Comment

<< Home