Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Things that make me happy

Because man, do I ever need to remember them today. So here, some serious, some silly, and in no particular order:

1. "Jeeves and Wooster" episodes on DVD
2. The fact that fall weather is coming
3. Sabrina the Original NervousKitty purring me to sleep on my pillow
4. My husband's cooking
5. Being able to fit into at least one (okay, only one) pair of pre-pregnancy pants
6. The story my brother told me today about dancing on a table during a wedding he was in last weekend
7. The geraniums I planted in front of the house (and the fact that I haven't killed them yet)
8. Jigsaw puzzles
9. Soap bubbles
10. Laughing at how freaked out the cats get by the aforementioned soap bubbles
11. Feeling closer to my dad since Joseph was born
12. Mystery Science Theatre 3000
13. When Mr. NK brings me flowers
14. Cape Cod
15. Bass Ale
16. Alton Brown
17. When my brother and stepbrothers and I get together
18. Feeling closer to my dad since Joseph was born
19. Pasta
20. 80s music

I think that's enough for now. Maybe tomorrow when I feel better I'll write about how much today sucked. Then again, maybe not.

4 Comments:

At Thursday, August 25, 2005 12:32:00 AM, Blogger Mrs.X said...

1) I always make happy lists when things start blowing me away. Works wonders for my spirit. :)

2) Thought you might like to know that you can set your comment thing up to require a verified sign-in. It helps keep sploggers from leaving those messages.

 
At Thursday, August 25, 2005 9:07:00 AM, Blogger Muddystingbee said...

Thanks Mrs. X, I fixed it. Can people who aren't blogspot users comment now, though?

 
At Friday, August 26, 2005 12:57:00 AM, Blogger Mrs.X said...

Unless you made it so they can't, they should be able to still comment. Check in edit under the comments tab. It gives you the option on who can post. All you did, I think, was check the verisign.

 
At Friday, August 26, 2005 1:00:00 AM, Blogger Mrs.X said...

Uh- oh. I didn't have to verisign for that.
It's this:
Show word verification for comments? Yes No

Go to change your settings, check the comments tab and it's the 6th option down.
If you want anonymous comments and those who aren't signed up with Blogger to be able to comment, the 2nd option down, select anyone.
Does that help?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home