Monday, August 29, 2005

I think we're going to do it

I think we're going to go ahead and move. We need to make a change and there's no point in putting things on hold for a pregnancy that may or may not happen when we expect it to (or at all).

I'm panicking. I've moved -- once, by myself -- to a new state (when I came here from New York City when I was 22) but I had hardly any stuff then. I didn't have to sell a house. I didn't have two cats.

What to do first??? I guess the first order of business is to look for a new job.

Ack!

4 Comments:

At Monday, August 29, 2005 4:58:00 PM, Blogger Wendy Orrison and Holly Snyder said...

Good luck!!!! Don't forget to take the laptop with you so that you can blog!!

 
At Monday, August 29, 2005 11:03:00 PM, Blogger Julie said...

Moving is a HUGE descision, but at least you DO know that you want to be where you are moving, and that's a start. I think you need to be near family though, especially when it comes to a subsequent pregnancy. I wish you all the luck in thw world!!! Keep us updated on how things go.

(oh and I hope you dont mind, but I added you to my blog list)

 
At Wednesday, August 31, 2005 10:48:00 AM, Blogger Catherine said...

Sounds like a plan! Good luck!

 
At Friday, September 02, 2005 6:36:00 PM, Blogger Mrs.X said...

NK- I know this was a hard one for the 2 of you to decide on. I wish you both the very best!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home